Thursday, April 8, 2010
The end of term 3....
When I made the decision to go back to school I was pretty sure it would be a long arduous process. Much to my surprise, the terms seem to go by in the blink of an eye and I am enjoying the challenge! I have to say that I was a nervous wreck at the beginning of this term since I had algebra, and given the fact that I haven't had an algebra class in about 24 years I was a bit intimidated. I am happy to report that it was ok. I wasn't quite as nerved up over Comp II because I do like to write. So now it's onto Honors Anatomy & Physiology and Pharmacology. I am excited to start another term! Congratulations to all of us for making the decision to go back to school and for getting through another term!! Good luck to each and everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment