Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CTRL + Z

Wouldn't it be nice to have an "undo" button in life? Any mistake you make on a computer you can fix with ctrl + z. Just think, you spilled an entire gallon of milk on the floor - undo! You spent hours correllating papers and on the way to the binder, you drop them and they scatter all over - undo!! I think it's a great idea!
I am not talking about the big things in life, however. I think you have to learn by mistakes and that's what helps you grow. But it would be fun to get to undo the little irritations!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! Just like that "EASY" button in the staples commercials, (or is it office depot?). I would love an EASY button in my life! I think the big things are learning steps, too. We can' be able to change EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I would love to delete dropping my coffee cup this morning!

    ReplyDelete